Are you also running a small Business?
Are you also confuse to get Best Business credit card for your business?
If Yes, Then Don’t Worry 🙂
Here We are going to solve your problem, Hope so you will get worthy information to select a best credit card for your business.
This credit card is one of the best options for small business credit cards which bring many miles and points to earn. With an incredible purchase protection up to $10,000 value each time for 120 days from the date of purchase, a benefit of $50,000 can be claimed maximum for a year. With its numerous benefits for the small business owners, here are the eligibility criteria and steps on How to apply for this business credit card
Eligibility criteria for applying Chase Ink Business Preferred Card:
You can only apply for Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card, if you meet the following criteria:
- A valid residence of United States of America (USA).
- Must of 18 years of age or more on the date of application.
- Should possess a valid social security number.
Step by Step Process For Apply For Chase Ink Preferred Card:
Step 1: Navigate to the homepage of the application of Chase Ink Plus Business Credit Card
Step 2: Locate the Chase Ink Business Login
Step 3: Find out the Apply Now button and Click.
Step 4: Once you click on Apply Now, following is the list of information, you need to provide:
- Legal Name of the business
- Annual business revenue/sales
- Tax Identification Number
- Number of employees
- Years in business under current owner
- Type of Business
- Nature of business
- Business mailing address
- ZIP code
Step 5: After providing all the relevant information, you will proceed to the next page. In this page, there is some basic information, security information and contact details need to be entered.
It is important to review are the terms and conditions provided before agreeing to the same.
Step 6: Once you provide all the relevant information and agree to the terms and conditions, the application process for the Chase Link Plus Business Credit Card gets completed.
Benefits of Chase Ink Business Preferred Card – Is it Profitable For your Business?
- This card helps the small businesses to earn some valuable transferable points which can be used to book hotels and flights through the Chase Travel Portal.
- With 9 partner airlines and 4 hotel partners, this credit card allow its users to book the travel and avail the Ultimate Redeem Rewards points on its travel portal. Each of the transfer partners accepts these rewards points in the ratio of 1:1. As the transfer of these points is instant, the user can quickly ensure the booking.
- Travel currency is the best mode of using the Chase Card Credit points to derive the highest value however; the user can also use such points for statement credits standing at the value of 1 cent per point.
- Many bonus categories are included like shipping, phone, travel, cable, internet as well as advertising on social media and search engines. On the first spending of $ 150,000, user can earn 3X points on each dollar across the mentioned categories. In this way, the user can earn up to 450,000 Ultimate Reward points which can help in booking the elite services like Lufthansa first class, stays at great Hyatt properties or booking a first class Singapore airlines
Chase Ink Business Preferred Benefits are significant for the small businesses which allow them to earn maximum number of chase points with multiple benefits a follows:
- If the nature of your business involves intensive traveling, this card extends the several travel protection benefits.
- On the purchase of expensive equipment, an extended warranty protection is extended to the users of Chase Ink Business Preferred cards. The manufacturer warranty is extended up to 3 years and 1 year additional warranty I provided to the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card users after the manufacturer’s warranty lapses.
- For any critical purchase by the business, a purchase warranty of 120 days is provided to the users as purchase protection benefit. In case of theft or damage within such specified duration, a claim up to the value of $10,000 can be filed with the claim limit up to $50,000 per calendar year.
- There are several other benefits which the Chase Ink Business Preferred Cards users can avail exclusively to save considerable business costs.
If you are also a small business owner, this is n ultimate card with amazing cashback and discount offers. So what are you waiting for, Apply now!