Have you apply for Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card?
Are you also waiting for check your application status?
If yes, then you are on right spot..:)
Here we will guide you properly that how can you check your Chase Ink Business Preferred Application status.
The login and the activation processes for any credit card are very significant to understand. Any mistake during the application process can lead to the rejection of your application and impact your credit score significantly.
And hence it is very important to understand the eligibility and the application criteria to apply for Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card.
If you have applied to the Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card and haven not got the instant approval for the same, it is obvious that you must be worried about the chances of its rejection.
Some of The Reasons Which Hinder the Instant Approval of Your Chase Ink Business Preferred Credit Card:
- The 5/24 rule of the Chase Ink Business makes it tough for the businesses which have applied too many credit cards. Sine Travel rewards credit cards tempts the users to apply for many in the same genre, it also pulls down your credit score drastically, posing a serious threat to instant credit card approvals.e
- The small business credit card approval are trickier than the personal credit card approvals as these cards need some extended set of documents and involves greater complications and are liable to higher scrutiny checks to avoid any fraud.
- If your credit statement is already jostling with the higher credits and you are close to the credit limits, the chances of approval over a new card are thin.
- While filing the application, if you commit some mistake in the process, you application is bound to reject.
When your application is approved by the company, you instantly receive a message, “Your Application Has been Approved” as an email and SMS.
In case, you have not got the instant approval:
- Wait for at least 8-10 days for receiving a letter in mail confirming your approved application status. Remember, in some cases, it may take up to 30 days as well.
- You may soon receive a message stating that the company takes a final decision within 2 weeks.
Check the Chase Ink Preferred Approval Status Online:
You can also call at the help line 888-338-2568 to know your application status of your personal Chase Ink credit cards.
For business cards, you need to refer 1-800-453-9719 to know the approval status.
Check the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card Approval Status Over Phone:
For existing Chase ink Business customers, application status can be cheeked over their official website.
A column of lines appearing on the top left corner of your account gives you the details you require.
You can find a drop-down menu. Locate the options of ‘Application status’ to check the current status of your Chase Ink Business Preferred credit card.
Some Application Rules For Chase Ink Business Credit Cards, You Must Know:
It is important to limit the credit card applications made by you in order to get a quick approval on the credit cards applied.
Chase is known to follow the strict rules when it comes to the approval.
No doubt, it also refers the great travel point to make travelling an economical affair for the business users.